Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Sue Lyndon's Old Fashioned Doctor - Was She Ever His Naughty Nurse?


Displaying heroldfashioneddoctor-SL

I'm happy to have Sue Lyndon as my guest today.  She's sharing her hot new medical play novel Her Old Fashioned Doctor.

Kallista:  Before we get a sneak peek at your new book, can you tell us how you got started writing?

Sue:  Writing a book was always something that rested in the back of my mind, ever since I was a child. I decided to go back to school for nursing after my third child was born, but then due to some family circumstances I had to take a year off. I decided then to go for it, and to try to write my first book during that year off school. 

During that year I wrote a 100K+ space opera novel (which has never been published, but it helped me learn how to write), a couple of short stories I managed to sell to magazines, and my first erotic romance novella. I never returned to nursing school, obviously. Okay, I think over-answered this question, LOL. But sometimes I think about re-editing that first novel and trying to get it published. Someday.

Kallista:  Hmmm...nursing school, huh?  Are any of those hot medical play scenes in your book taken from real life experiences? (Sue gives me a naughty smile and refuses to answer.)  I'm gonna take that as a yes and re-read some of those scenes! In the meantime, we're all eager to hear an excerpt from your newest book:

“I can tell you’ve been crying, darlin’. Are you in some kind of trouble?”
She shook her head. “No. Nothing like that.” She stared into his eyes, wondering if she could trust him, wondering if it mattered if she spilled her troubles at his feet, just to get them off her chest. Maybe then some of the worry darkening her mood would lift. “Promise you won’t judge me?”
“I promise.”
She sighed. What the hell. “I was engaged to be married in about six months. Two nights ago I caught my husband-to-be with three prostitutes. We’ve been engaged for years, since shortly after high school, and the plan was that we’d always get married and have a big fancy wedding after I finished college. We’d just bought a house together, and I caught him in our bedroom with all three of those girls. So I packed a suitcase, hit him in the balls, and left.”
“You kicked him in the balls?”
“He pissed me off, and he was standing in my way. Technically I didn’t kick him in the balls, I swung my suitcase into his crotch. Knocked him on the floor too,” she said with pride as she recalled the pain twisting Steven’s face before she walked off.
“Remind me to never piss you off.”
Her Old Fashioned Doctor
After she catches her fiancĂ© cheating on her, Melissa packs a suitcase and sets out on a road trip to give herself some time to recover. But things take an unexpected turn when she rear-ends Dr. John Holden’s truck in a tiny rural town and he responds by inviting her for an impromptu dinner date. The handsome medic’s charm and take-charge manner—not to mention his willingness to spank her bare bottom if he feels it necessary—all combine to set Melissa’s heart beating faster than it has in a long time. Almost before she knows it, Melissa finds herself falling deeply in love with the old-fashioned doctor, even though she’s only known him for a couple of days. But is her rapidly growing crush on John merely a rebound fling, or can his hold on her heart last forever? Publisher’s Note: Her Old-Fashioned Doctor is an erotic romance novel that includes spankings, sexual scenes, medical play, anal play, elements of BDSM, and more. If such material offends you, please don’t buy this book. This book is also available as part of a five-book collection entitled What the Doctor Ordered.
Buy links for Her Old-Fashioned Doctor:

Buy links for What the Doctor Ordered (contains 5 naughty medical play stories by Natasha Knight, Trent Evans, Tara Finnegan, Sue Lyndon, and Casey McKay):
Author bio: Sue Lyndon is a multi-published author of erotic BDSM romance and spanking romances. She enjoys a good book in any genre, loves Star Trek and Battlestar Galactica, and runs on coffee and chocolate.
Here's where you can find Sue http://www.suelyndon.com

1 comment: