Monday, August 25, 2014

I've Been Bared and Tamed in Front of Everyone !



Bared and Tamed by Top 100
      I'm so excited that readers are enjoying my new release Bared and Tamed.  It's been on three Top 100  Lists on Amazon, including Top Romantic Erotica and after a month, it's still one of Amazon's Top 100 BDSM Erotica best sellers.  Rylie is one of my favorite heroines and her story was so much fun to write.
     My characters tell me about themselves little by little over the course of a book and  Rylie was fascinating to get to know.  Here's what one reviewer had to say about her:

★★★★★ SH @ Amazon.com "Click and Buy, Seriously!!"
This is one seriously hot book! A fantastic plot concept and it is so well written, I could just imagine it happening in real life. Rylie made me laugh, seriously makes you think about drinking too much alcohol, and I just loved Neill. It took Rylie a while to realize that Neill was not the typical man that she was used to dealing with and oh, was it fun to watch her come to that realization! Loved this book ! 


                         Buy Bared and Tamed at Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment