Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Mother's Day Blog Hop Winners - Immerse Yourself

       A great big Thank You to everyone who stopped by to read my entry in the Immerse Yourself Mother's Day blog hop! I forgot to tell all of you who left comments on my post to include your email address so I could notify the winner of my prize in person.

      To keep in the Mother's Day spirit, I had one of my kids choose a winner at random from all the people who commented on my post. Congratulations, Elizabeth Marie!  You've won your choice of any of my books.  Leave me a comment with your email address and which book you'd like and I'll see that you get it in time to enjoy this weekend along with all the great Saturday Spanks blogs.

Here's a list of all the other winners and their prizes:

Kindle/Nook:     Wynne Jones

Bethany's Woodshed Subscription:     Alan Saxon

$25 Gift Certificate:     Kyra Tinker

Patty Devlin, $5 Gift Certificates:     Jauna, Kitty_Rama

Abbie Adams, choice of books:     ReneeM

Maggie Ryan, choice of books:     Elizabeth Marie

 Renee Rose, free book:     Jay Macfarland

Livia Grant, $10 Amazon Certificate:     Kirsten

Cara Bristol, $10 Amazon Certificate:     Joanne Parmer

Crystal's Many Reviewers, $5 Amazon Certificate:     Joelle Casteel

Breanna Hayse:     Tina S.

No comments:

Post a Comment