Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Step Into the Dark World of Jordan Abbott



Today I'm welcoming an author who is visiting me for the first time - Jordan Abbott.  She brought along a little peek at her new biker book Behind Blue Eyes.
Displaying Blue Eyes-JA     Kallista:  Tell me about your latest release.
     Jordan:  Behind Blue Eyes: Hells Vipers 2 is the sequel to Hells Vipers. With this one I wanted to do some of the things that the mail I received from fans requested, such as more insight on other club members. I also wanted to give the reader a deeper view into Nuke and why he is the way he is.
     Kallista:  What inspired you to write your first book?
     Jordan: I wanted to give a voice to the people in my head.  They deserve it.
     Kallista:  Do you have a specific writing style?
     Jordan:  Dark.
     Kallista:  You're a woman of few words, so let's let your characters do the talking! 
Here's a hot excerpt:
Mitch, Ice and Amy stood outside the bathroom door. “Fuck, I can’t tell. Are they making up, or do we need to go in there and save her ass before he kills her?” Mitch asked as Jasmine let out another blood-curdling scream. “I’m getting tired of dead bodies on the compound! You don’t shit where you eat!”
Ice placed his ear to the door. “They’re making up,” Ice replied. “I mean, I think I hear moaning, too, from both of them.” Amy moved next to Ice and placed her ear on the door. She nodded and said, “Yeah, yeah, it’s make-up sex!” Mitch groaned. “You guys are making me old before my time.” He shook his head as he limped over and sat down in one of the chairs. “Back in the day, we fucked doggy-style and had a three-way. That was kinky sex. If you were lucky enough to find a woman that did anal, you were a happy man. Why can’t your generation just do that and be satisfied?” He shook his head in bewilderment as he looked at Ice. Ice shrugged. “It’s not as fun!”
Blurb When Nuke's brother shows up at the Hells Vipers Motorcycle Club, he brings trouble with him, in more ways than one. Holden was always the good son, or so Nuke's family thought, but Nuke knows some things his mother and sister don't. 
The love of Nuke's life, Jasmine, knows something is wrong as soon as Holden comes back into Nuke's life. As Nuke struggles with the responsibilities that have come with his new position in the Hells Vipers, Holden's presence threatens to undermine his position and his relationship.
Life’s gotten difficult for other members of the club, too. Hells Vipers full patch member Kevin has given up his position in the club in the aftermath of a betrayal that has left him bitter, and Pipe looks for love as he copes with a dangerous crush. Meanwhile, just what is Holden up to? And can Nuke and Jasmine survive what's in store when Nuke's blood relative comes into their lives as they're trying to form a family of their own?

Buy Links  
                     Amazon    Barnes and Noble     Blushing Books    Amazon UK

No comments:

Post a Comment